Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    manugarcia is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.picker.Date with no prev and next buttons

Ext.picker.Date with no prev and next buttons

Hello,

I would like to use the component Ext.picker.Date in my web application, but I would like to use it without the prev and next buttons.

For instance, You are able to hide functionality like "today button" with configuration parameters, but i have not found any config to hide next or prev buttons:

Ext.create('Ext.picker.Date', {
    xtype: 'datepicker',
    showToday: false
    });

I have been looking a the component code, and it seems that the component is not ready to hide the prev and next buttons in an easy way.

I have tried to extend also the component and modify the tpl and events, but it seems to be a not very good practice.

Any idea?
    Thanks

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

You can hide them like:

Code:
    .x-datepicker-prev {
        visibility: hidden;
    }‚Äč
    Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    manugarcia is on a distinguished road

Hi Scott,

It is an option indeed, but a user is able to modify the visibility of this css class in the client-side.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate that.

Is there any option to generate the html code for this component without this buttons? not only hiding them by CSS.

I have also tried to override the tpl (renderTpl property) for this component, but I have javascript errors if I remove code from this tpl.

Cheers

Thread Participants: 1