Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    artak is on a distinguished road

Default EXT JS 4.1 NEWBIE asking for help

EXT JS 4.1 NEWBIE asking for help

Hi, I am newbie in EXT JS, and after 1 week reading and looking for examples, I decided to ask some questions on forum.

So

1. How to populate form base on combobox selected value?
    Can someone give some working example or explain the working mechanism?

2. CRUD functions doesn't work, only read works great, other functions just ignore the proxy. Is it required to have MODEL to make writer to work ??? As I have no model in my application and others has model and they have working CRUD

3. Can someone provide example with USER PRIVILEGES, to hide some menu items for one user, and show the same ones for another.

NOTE: I am programming with ASP.NET MVC 3 using C# programming language.

Thanks in advance.
    Artak

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

1: You can use store.loadRecord(data) to populate a form from the select event of combo

2: Please provide some code. CRUD works fine. It is most likely a config problem.

3: Are you looking for an example application that also provider user authentication? You may have to search the web, as I do not believe someone is going to post their application. This is too vague.

Regards,
    Scott.

Thread Participants: 1