Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    er.richakhera is on a distinguished road

Default Using proxy, Unable to establish internet connection to begin software registration.

Using proxy, Unable to establish internet connection to begin software registration.

Unable to establish internet connection to begin software registration.

I just downloaded the SenchaArchitect2. After agreeing to the license agreement I get the error page:
    """
    Unable to establish internet connection to begin software registration.
    Please check your internet connection and retry or manually configure a proxy.
    """
    I am working in proxy and gave the required proxy settings but still nothing is happening.May I know what is reqd to be done?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    shenglinxu is on a distinguished road

I have just downloaded the new Sencha Touch bundle trail and got the same error when launch Architect 2 and Designer 2.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Please let us know a little more information about your proxy and its configuration.

We are aware of some proxy issues and are working to fix them now.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Also, to get up and running now without the proxy. You can email architect.feedback at sencha.com and we will set you up with an offline license.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2