Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    raisch is on a distinguished road

Default Project Inspector Freezes

Project Inspector Freezes

Following thee instructions at http://docs.sencha.com/architect/2-0...st_desktop_app causes the Project Inspector to freeze when adding the JsonStore.

To replicate:

* Follow instructions up to and including step 1 under "Add and configure stores".
    * Click Application and then click CarDataJson.

From then on, navigation within Stores is inhibited. After adding a Model and assigning it to the newly created Store, click navigation within both Stores and Models is problematic.

This seems to occur because Architect appears to require that a Model be defined before one can define a Store. Once the error flag (exclamation point in a box) appears at the end of the line for the newly created Store, clicking anywhere under Stores (except MyJsonReader) appears disabled.

It is still possible to navigate to components under Stores by clicking any component above or below Stores and pressing the arrow keys to reach a Store component.

Having just paid for Architect, this is very disappointing and suggests to me that the product is not yet ready.

I am running Sencha Architect Version 2.0.0 Build 442 Release Channel: 2.0-stable under Windows 7.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

I cannot reproduce this issue under Windows 7.

Can you reliably reproduce it? Are there any other unusual things that occurred that may point to the cause?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1