Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    barrosfilipe is on a distinguished road

Default Getting Started and Theming Question

Getting Started and Theming Question

Hello,

I'm new in sencha and mobile apps development. Now i'm trying to use sencha touch 2 and i created a simple app like the tutorial in "Getting Started" but i replace "sencha generate app GS ../GS" to "sencha app create GS ../GS all". sure! now i get the same application and not slow app like the firts command of getting started create. Good! but now i want to change my theme and icons. How can i do it!?

When i try to put iconCLS: 'chat' it doesn't appears. so i convert it to BASE64 and put it on the app.css file. it works! but i see a video tutorial from sencha using compass and i don't understand and the command "compass compile" doesn't work too. it show a .css with output errors.

Another question is..

my folder tree is:

| --- Development
    \ ---- GS and sencha-touch

My question is, my GS app get some files from the sencha-touch directory? what can i REMOVE from this folder? because they have 160M. i can delete doc folder and more..?

Thanks!

Vote Rating
    wilzdezign is on a distinguished road

For the theming, you may want to check out http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/theming -- using compass scss, you can easily add the dozens of icons already provided and only include the ones you need for your application

Thread Participants: 1