Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mukeshgla is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Theme and lay-outing using css in sencha

Unanswered: Theme and lay-outing using css in sencha

Hi I want to know which file( CSS and which specific tag) and where do I need to change for layout and themes ? I have attached two images in Image one I have a data grid I want to shift this grid in middle shown by arrows and its columns background should be white so i want to changes it's look so where do I need to change.

In second page I have used a tab panel but I don't want this blue background ( behind Response and comparison title shown in red circle) I want it to transparent so for this where do I need to change ? I want my custom look in every component so where should i refer ?
    Attached Images

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

To get the grid in the middle, you need to have the chart and the grid in a hbox layout with align : 'middle'. Simple example:

Code:
    new Ext.Container({
        fullscreen : true,
        layout     : {
            type  : 'hbox',
            align : 'middle'
        },
        items      : [
            {
                html : 'left',
                flex : 1
            },
            {
                html : 'right',
                flex : 1
            }
        ]
    });
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default It did not work

It did not work

Hi I tried align :'middle' but it did not work, again the same issue the columns row shifted to middle but rest of the row data did not rendered and chart disappeared. I have attached the image. Though in image align: 'center' is mentioned but I tried with align :'middle' the result was same.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mukeshgla; 20 May 2012 at 9:20 PM. Reason: addition info

Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You need to give the grid a height. I gave you a simple example and it works correct?

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default its not working

its not working

Hi Mitchell,

I tried all the things you said but the result is same. it display only header of the Grid and I cant see the grids. I have attached my code, when you will run it you can see that the rows wont be rendered.

When you will remove height=' 500' from config of DecompositionGrid.js file it will run properly but the Grid won't come in middle.

Thanks & Regards
    Mukesh Pandey
    Attached Files

Vote Rating
    Answers

Why did you change the class name of Ext.ux.touch.grid.View?!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I wanted to name it as per my project folder structure that's why I changed it, Anyway please let me know if there is any issues regarding Licence of your grid. I mean can I use your grid by changing its name ?

Vote Rating
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshgla View Post
    I wanted to name it as per my project folder structure that's why I changed it, Anyway please let me know if there is any issues regarding Licence of your grid. I mean can I use your grid by changing its name ?
    You are taking my intellectual property and using it as your own. You should have a ux directory and have any ux's in there.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

ok I am really sorry for this, I was not aware with these terms anyway I ll use Grid as per your folder structure, did you check with the code which I posted here. in this code I am not able to move Grid in middle.

Thread Participants: 1