Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    punith.mailme is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: West Region tab panel bahavior on Expand of panel header click.

Unanswered: West Region tab panel bahavior on Expand of panel header click.

Hi,

reffer to below example.
    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...ut/border.html

in the above example the expand event(On click of header and not on Expand icon) displayes as below.
    this expand on header wont trigger the expand event and the panel header shows as below which looks a odd.

issue.png

IS this a known issue?? and assist if thr is any property to stop event on headerclick.

thanks
    Punith

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Looks normal to me.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    punith.mailme is on a distinguished road

Default Confused..

Confused..

Hmm. confused!!!.
    Did u mean it was the behaviour of the west region tab panel? Or u were not able to reprodude the image i have attached.
    I am an early bird in ExtJS. Could u please tell me how i can deactivate the click on panel header.?

Thanks
    Punith

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Clicking on the header will create a floating region that will collapse back. This is by design, to actually expand the region you must click on the expand tool.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar