Threaded View

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    digeridoopoo will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: [Solved] Leaflet offline map graphical glitch with offline tiles

Answered: [Solved] Leaflet offline map graphical glitch with offline tiles

Hi,

After much fiddling and months of reading, I've come to the conclusion that Leaflet maps with Mapbox map layers is a great solution for an offline map (Mapbox has some of the best looking maps I have seen). It's not so bad to implement once you find a way of grabbing all the tiles from somewhere (or extracting the files from the .mbtiles archive, like I did).

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any idea why, in my Leaflet tab of my Sencha Touch app, where I have a remote URL like this:

Code:
     var cloudmade = new L.TileLayer('http://{s}.tiles.mapbox.com/v3/mapbox.blue-marble-topo-bathy-jul/{z}/{x}/{y}.png', {
                maxZoom: 8
            });
    The map displays perfectly:

...but when I reference it locally I get this:

It seems like the tiles are there, but they are messed up. Any ideas why this might be happenening?

:-)

2. Solved! Those nice guys over at Mapbox support replied with this:

'mbutil exports tiles in TMS scheme, not XYZ. You can specify scheme: 'tms' in Leaflet to fix the error you're seeing'

This is great, I can finally use Leaflet correctly with beautiful maps offline!

;-)

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar