Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Pratik Sharma is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: TabPanel scrolled up and placed above KeyBoard

Unanswered: TabPanel scrolled up and placed above KeyBoard

Hi All,

I am using sencha commercial and dealing with many different applications now a days and testing currently with different Android Devices.

But I face one problem throughout most of the application with TabPanel.

As sencha provides form fields and we are using that but when any form field get focus at that time keyboard is up on screen that is fine.

The problem is if we have TabPanel on the same screen set as Docked:Bottom and keyboard gets triggered on screen then TabPanel is also scrolled up and placed above keyboard.

This is something serious thing and clients dont like this at all and complaining again and again.

Please share some thoughts and suggestions to avoid such a serious issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean the keyboard comes up automatically or just when a user taps (focuses) on the field?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Pratik Sharma is on a distinguished road

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually keyboard comes up when
    user taps (focuses) on the field that is fine but along with that tabpanel is also comes up on the screen and placed at above keyboard.

In really scenario that tabpanel should be fixed at bottom in any case.

See the screenshot attached.

IMG_20100101_173538.jpg

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds like a browser bug, the keyboard should only come up when focusing on a field. If you scroll the form is a field focused that is behind one of the tabs?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ronkstahl is on a distinguished road

Default Same problem here

Same problem here

The problem occurs when you put focus in a text field. Once you do this the keyboard comes up and the form re-sizes and the tabs are above the keyboard, making the form unusable . This does not happen as often with 2.0 but happens every time on 2.1.1.

If you would like to see this behavior I can send you a URL and credentials to reproduce the behavior.

Thanks
    Ron

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar