Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    V7Theory is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: xtype:video not working?

Unanswered: xtype:video not working?

I have tried several ways of getting my video to play and so far it only shows the play bar, but never loads.
    Here's what I have right now, but I've also tried it with youtube and vimeo links.

init:function(){
    this.add(Ext.create('Ext.Video',{
    url:'workout.mov'
    }));
    }

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

1: add this.callParent(); after this.add();
    2: ensure that workout.mov actually conforms the the proper codec standards for iOS (chrome does not support h.264).

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Any hint on how to create a video without h.264 encoding? imovie and everything I've ever seen uses that with AAC. I've tried it with links to vimeo videos as well and nothing.

Even when I just create a default app using sencha generate app, the video that comes with it won't play.

Thanks!
    Last edited by V7Theory; 22 May 2012 at 9:40 AM. Reason: it needed more gratitude, appreciation and precision.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

So as it turns out, xtype:'video' does work for me with .webm movies, it just looks like the demo movie that is linked to when you generate a new app is borked.

Thread Participants: 1