Ext User
    Vote Rating
    biohazard2007 is on a distinguished road

Talking Maximize from the clicked panel

Maximize from the clicked panel

Well, if someone wants the same thing as me, maximize animation from the panel clicked, change this line :

toolEl.window.show(this);

for this line :

toolEl.window.show(panel.id);

and done!

franckxx

nice modification !!

all new mod or improvement are welcome ! i like this plugins !!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    NotChris is on a distinguished road

I have been using your plugin on a south region panel in a viewport border layout for about a month now and really like it. I have just incorporated it into a gridpanel within the center region and in doing so, the search plugin that I was using stopped working. I was asked by the Ext dev. who provided the search plugin to inquire from you if this may be a problem with the maximize plugin. The search plugin worked until I added the maximize plugin. I also am using the expander plugin within the same girdpanel and this works fine with the maximize plugin. The following forum covers the search plugin in detail as well as the code I used for the search and maximize plugins.
    http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.ph...081#post142081

Thanks for your help.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    NegrilLover is on a distinguished road

I have been using the maximize plugin for both portlets within my center panel of the viewport and the south panel. The center portlets work great with the plugin but I am having a problem with sizing in the maximized south panel. In the south panel, I have three tabs each with grid panels that are generated dynamically. Each tab has a series of buttons below the grid panel. Upon display of the maximized south panel, I am seeing a large blank space below the tabs. Any hints on what may be causing this? Has this been tried before using the maximize plugin? I am using the supplied maximize code with the exception of setting resizable, draggable, border and bodyborder to false. Thanks.
    Attached Images

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    yogeshmsharma is on a distinguished road

Red face

Can any body tell me how to disallow dragging of inner element which we added in window.
    Because when users drag it drop in work area Window remained blank.
    I tried making draggable to false but it didn't work
    <code>
    panel.draggable = false;
    </code>

Also I want to know how I can get rid of double title I am Maximizing it
    Attached Images
    Last edited by yogeshmsharma; 9 May 2008 at 6:34 AM. Reason: attachement

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Got the solution.

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshmsharma View Post
    Got the solution.
    as opposed to posting just a smiley, some code which you used to solve your problem would help other users who tread this way...

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Sorry to say but when I was posting the code, I found it is not working with firefox 2.0
    i don't why?
    Does any body know the solution. Please reply as it is very critical for me.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    HeathT is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshmsharma View Post
    Sorry to say but when I was posting the code, I found it is not working with firefox 2.0
    i don't why?
    Does any body know the solution. Please reply as it is very critical for me.
    I've run into the same problem. The problem is that you're/we're using a portlet which is draggable. The portlet is still a portlet object when maximized and thus aware of it's placement in relation to the others. So dragging the portlet, even while maximized, it can be repositioned on the portal panel. However, I believe I am going to "fix"/handle this by:

1. Setting draggable to false when (or before) the maximize event fires.
    2. Setting draggable to true once again when (or after) the close event fires on the maximized window.

Once I get some code written, I'll post it up. Don't wait on me though - you've had the problem for a full day longer than I have!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jbum is on a distinguished road

In addition to the portlet panel being draggable while maximized, there is another problem I ran into.

If you collapse the portlet and click on the maximize it, you get a collapse panel still.
    That's easy to fix by expanding it during the maximize process.

However, when you restore the portlet, the originalSize is not correct. Well it is correct for the collapsed portlet. If you expand it now, it gets the height of the portlet when it was maximized.

I tried expanding the portlet right at the start of the maximize event to see if I can save the normal expanded height but I wasn't successful.

Anyone have this problem?

Edit:

I solved this by splitting the handleMaximize function into two parts. The second part is called as an event handler to an 'expand' event. I explicitly call panel.expand() and in this handler I get the size.

I wasn't able to obtain the correct size information any other way.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar