Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    stephensaw is on a distinguished road

Default Panel hideAnimation always hidden

Panel hideAnimation always hidden

Hi,

I'm doing some simple testing, I got a tab panel view and an editor view, tap on the edit button in tab panel view will show the editor view, the tab panel view will be the default view when the apps started.

All works well, but when I added the hideAnimation, I set it to fadeOut, then every time when the view is rendered, it will fade out and stay hidden.

Why is this happening? Is there any documentation stating how the event is call when Sencha Touch is generating component, or reading source code is my only options?

Thanks!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Is this when you are navigating between different tabs? If so then you shouldn't use hideAnimation but the animation config in the layout
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    stephensaw is on a distinguished road

I was playing with some navigation style, and I was playing with the hideAnimation, I'm settle with the NavigationView already.

Out of curiosity, when I'm specifying the hideAnimation config, is Sencha Touch adding the animation CSS to the dom, and when the dom is added to the page, it executed the animation immediately?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

When you add a component to a container it will show it, hide it, and show it again. That hide is why I think it is executed right away. Pretty sure that still happens.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1