Hybrid View

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Default [4.1.1 RC1] Bug slated for fix? EXTJSIV-5807

[4.1.1 RC1] Bug slated for fix? EXTJSIV-5807

Would you be able to see if the following bug is slated to be fixed in 4.1.1?

If I put a textfield in a menu as a descendant I cannot enter a space in the textfield, tabbing does not work, and moving the mouse cursor off of the field blurs it.

Thx for any information on the progress.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

At this time, this is slated for 4.2 release.

Scott.

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Ok. Thank you for looking into it for me.

Thread Participants: 1