Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    howHardCanItBe is on a distinguished road

Default unable to open detail page on CityBars demo

unable to open detail page on CityBars demo

I get the following error when trying to access the detail page of the city bars demo. I grabbed the app from the site as a reference and get the same error.

• [COLOR=red !important]Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading synchronously via XHR: 'CityBars/view/DetailPanel.js'; please verify that the file exists. XHR status code: 404 [/COLOR]

The list opens up fine with all the data. My files are at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Architect2\test2\CityBars. I verified the files copied them in a few different places and the same thing happened. Whats wrong with my setup?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    allisterf is on a distinguished road

Are you online? The sencha JS and CSS files are currently not referenced locally in the default setup.
    Allister

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I setup the app on localhost, the styling and all functionality except the detail form work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    allisterf is on a distinguished road

I assume CityBars/view/DetailPanel.js exists and permissions on the file are okay?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

DetailPanel.js is at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Architect2\CityBars\app\view just like the other files. I also copied the view folder to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Architect2\CityBars\ just in case and got the same thing. I have read/write and IIS has read access.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

If you navigate to the link http://localhost/Architect2/CityBars...=1337713705642

Does it show up?

Is CityBars being in there twice the proper location?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rkathy is on a distinguished road

Default Same symptoms..

Same symptoms..

Did you figure out what was wrong here? I am having the same experience/same issue with being unable to get to the detail page.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Alankle is on a distinguished road

I've got exactly the same problem: Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading synchronously via XHR: 'CityBars/view/DetailPanel.js'; please verify that the file exists. XHR status code: 404.

I'm new to sencha touch but it seems that the framework change in the url "app" by the project name: http://localhost/CityBars/CityBars/v...=1343378915963

Some redirections don't seem to work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ilopezc is on a distinguished road

I just got through this example. So far it was correct up until the end. What I noticed was that if I copy the app folder, into my separate publish folder, rename the App folder to "CityBars". That particular error would be skipped, BUT I received another one. <br>
    <br>
    Code:
    Uncaught Error: [Ext.create] Cannot create an instance of unrecognized class name / alias: CityBars.view.DetailPanel