1. #1
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    169
    Vote Rating
    0
    samarth is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default Screen Resolution Issue

    Screen Resolution Issue


    Hi folks,
    I have developed some web pages using EXTJS 3.4, Pages are viewed properly in desktop but the same page when i opened in a laptop or i connected to the projector it is not rendering properly , It is throwing some screen resolution issue. Could anyone help me in this issue.

    Thanks in advance.
    Samarth Manjunath

  2. #2
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    544
    Vote Rating
    51
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

      0  

    Default


    I think you will need to provide considerably more detail / information, as it is almost impossible to diagnose from your brief description.

  3. #3
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    169
    Vote Rating
    0
    samarth is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by willigogs View Post
    I think you will need to provide considerably more detail / information, as it is almost impossible to diagnose from your brief description.
    Hi willigogs,
    Thanks for your quick reply. I am attaching a file image that is my application image file. That page only giving issue when resolution changes or when i connected to a projector. Please help me in this issue. Please check that attachment willigogs. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Samarth Manjunath

  4. #4
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    544
    Vote Rating
    51
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

      0  

    Default


    Could you provide more information of exactly what's going wrong? How is the site laid out previously, what exactly happens when you use a smaller resolution / projector, are you using a viewport, or is this all manually coded with panels dropped into container divs using renderTo, etc, etc...

  5. #5
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    169
    Vote Rating
    0
    samarth is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by willigogs View Post
    Could you provide more information of exactly what's going wrong? How is the site laid out previously, what exactly happens when you use a smaller resolution / projector, are you using a viewport, or is this all manually coded with panels dropped into container divs using renderTo, etc, etc...
    Hi willigogs,

    I am using a viewport in view port i have took center region. In that attachment several images are there to design a login page i have used html:'<table></table>' I have designed this login page using tables. In between one form within a window is there. I have moving that window according to the screen width percentage. when i connected to the projector or which ever monitor having more resolution then those images will go somewhere and full UI design will change and looks very bad in high resolution and also in projectors. I am facing this issue from several days. I was fed up with this issue. Please help me in this issue. Thanks in advance
    Samarth Manjunath

  6. #6
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    544
    Vote Rating
    51
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

      0  

    Default


    If you are using a viewport, then any resizing should automatically be taken care of, with all child panels adjusting their width and height on any browser resize event.

    e.g:
    http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.4...t-browser.html

    Run the same test of connecting to a projector when viewing that page, and let us know if you experience the same problem.

  7. #7
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    169
    Vote Rating
    0
    samarth is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by willigogs View Post
    If you are using a viewport, then any resizing should automatically be taken care of, with all child panels adjusting their width and height on any browser resize event.

    e.g:
    http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.4...t-browser.html

    Run the same test of connecting to a projector when viewing that page, and let us know if you experience the same problem.
    Hi willigogs,
    I have called a form inside a window. I have used x: and y: to move that window in the screen. That movement is according to the screen.width and screen.height in the percentage basis. this window will go away when i connected to the other resolution. Please help me in this issue. Is is possible to call that window inside that <td></td> tag? so that it will fit into that space and no other movements will be there know so.

    Thanks in advance.
    Samarth Manjunath

  8. #8
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    544
    Vote Rating
    51
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

      0  

    Default


    Try adding "constrain: true" to your window.

    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/3-4/#!...-cfg-constrain

  9. #9
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    169
    Vote Rating
    0
    samarth is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by willigogs View Post
    Try adding "constrain: true" to your window.

    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/3-4/#!...-cfg-constrain
    Hi willigogs,
    Then what is the use of "constrainHeader:true," in window component?? Can i remove that component by replacing constrain: true???
    Thanks for your quick reply. Thanks in advance
    Samarth Manjunath

  10. #10
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    544
    Vote Rating
    51
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

      0  

    Default


    Replace "constrainHeader" with "constrain"

Thread Participants: 1

Tags for this Thread