Hybrid View

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dxdev is on a distinguished road

Exclamation GXT grid column headers are not displayed for hidden columns once they are unhidden

GXT grid column headers are not displayed for hidden columns once they are unhidden

I have a grid in GXT with few hidden columns. When I un-hide these hidden columns, the data is displayed in the grid bit, the column headers are not displayed. This is happening in all browsers. Please refer the below screenshot. I am trying to unhide Group ID and Asset ID columns, data group_ and asset_ is displayed in the grid but, in headers column it is not displayed. Can someone help me with this?

gxt_grid_hidden_column_issue.jpg

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Can you please provide a testcase for this implementing EntryPoint? Which version of GXT are you using?

I cannot reproduce this in neither in GXT 2 nor in GXT 3.

Have you verified that there is no exception, for example in some event handlers?

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Strange part is in dev mode it is working fine. Even if I provide you the entry point example then it will be of no use. I am facing this issue when the ear is deployed on any of the servers.

I don't see any errors in firebug. I am using GXT 2.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

An EntryPoint example is still of use. We could compile it and still run it in production.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Please find entry point example attached. I have removed jar files, please add required jars to the project. We can see this issue by running this example in dev mode.

hidden.column.issue.zip

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

The problem is that you call grid.reconfigure before the grid was fully ready. Try to add
    Code:
    setLazyRowRender(0);
    to your ReleaseListGrid. I will move this thread to the bugs forum.

Thread Participants: 1