Threaded View

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LEWJO10@ca.com is on a distinguished road

Default (GXT 3.0.0 GA) AreaSeries Overstated on Vertical Axis

(GXT 3.0.0 GA) AreaSeries Overstated on Vertical Axis

Version of Ext GWT
    This problem occurs in the recently released GA version of Ext GWT 3.0.0.

Browser Versions
    Firefox 7
    Internet Explorer 8

Operating System

Windows 7 64 bit

Hardware
    Dell Precision M4500
    8 CPUs – Intel Core i7
    8 GB Memory

Virtual Machine
    No

Description
    When using the AreaSeries, the height of the plotted series is overstated (too high) on the vertical axis.

Each series in the AreaSeries plots a little too high, and the cumulative effect increases for each subsequent series in the stack.

Run Mode
    Occurs in when deployed to Tomcat (web mode), and when running under Eclipse (dev mode).

Steps to Reproduce
    The attached file (ColumnChartAreaSeriesOverstatedOnVerticalAxis.txt) can be used to demonstrate the problem.

Each series has a constant value of 20 except for the series named Budget that has a constant value of 27.

After launching the chart, observe that the each tick mark on the vertical axis is a multiple of 20, yet the first series (metal) plots a little higher than 20. The next series (paper) plots even higher than 40, and so on. The attached screen shot (ColumnChartAreaSeriesOverstatedOnVerticalAxis.png) shows an example of this problem as well.

In fact, the total height of all the series should be 127 – not 140.

The demo site shows an example of this problem as well.

http://www.sencha.com/examples/#Exam...arendererchart

The total market share of all of the browsers adds up to 100 (i.e., 100%) – not 120. How could the total market share of all the browsers be 120%? Yet, that is what the area chart on the demo site shows.

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong in the code in the attached file or if there is a work around.

Thanks,
    John L
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi