Vote Rating
    Answers
    bluehipy will become famous soon enough bluehipy will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Sencha SDK Tools handles sass compile?

Answered: Sencha SDK Tools handles sass compile?

I am interested if sencha sdk tools, under windows os, with compass installed,
    it's also taking care about compiling the
    /resources/sass/app.scss to /resources/css/app.css during the build process?

(Eg. sencha app build testing)

or I have to do some extra things, because it doesn't seams to work as I was expecting...

Thanks!

2. In my experience it does not. You will need to compile the SASS to CSS separately. With compass you can set it to "watch" the sass folder for changes and constantly recompile -or- you can run the compile command manually. To run it manually, start a ruby command line, then

Code:
    compass compile [path/to/project]
    Or to start the watch command

Code:
    compass watch [path/to/project]
    I used watch for a while but found it took quite a while (20-30 seconds) to recompile each time, so I just started doing it manually when finished.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    centenic is on a distinguished road

In my experience it does not. You will need to compile the SASS to CSS separately. With compass you can set it to "watch" the sass folder for changes and constantly recompile -or- you can run the compile command manually. To run it manually, start a ruby command line, then

Code:
    compass compile [path/to/project]
    Or to start the watch command

Code:
    compass watch [path/to/project]
    I used watch for a while but found it took quite a while (20-30 seconds) to recompile each time, so I just started doing it manually when finished.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    bluehipy will become famous soon enough bluehipy will become famous soon enough

Thanks centenic ,

I was hoping the sdk tools is doing that too

Thread Participants: 1