Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    killitcreative is on a distinguished road

Default Form field tabbing and scroller

Form field tabbing and scroller

I'm having an issue where I have a normal html form in a scrollable panel item (not a FormPanel, just form html), as I tab through the form fields, when I get past the last visible input field, the panel gets adjusted to bring the next field into view. This seems to conflict with the panel scroller, because after this happens, I can't scroll up anymore. Scrolling doesn't break if I tap each field and work my way down, but it I tab through the fields it breaks the scroller. The top half of the view is permanently un-reachable via the scroller.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Why aren't you using a ST2 form panel? It sounds like when you are tabbing through the items the iOS scroller is working but when you scroll with your finger (or mouse) you are using the ST2 scroller so you have two different scrollers working and conflicting.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1