Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    silcreval is on a distinguished road

Default 4.1.1 loadRecords fails at refresh.

4.1.1 loadRecords fails at refresh.

I'm finding that loadRecords fails in a grid in the latest 4.1.1 build. Not sure if anything has changed recently with this? It seems to fail after updating the data and the firing the 'refresh' event. This causes a a

o is undefined
    return o.id;

message in the console.

Works OK in 4.0.7 and 4.1

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Do you have a test case we can refer to?
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...o-report-a-bug

Regards,
    Scott.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    silcreval is on a distinguished road

I narrowed this down a bit. It seems to occur when you do a loadData on a store associated with a grid panel. loadData(new_data,clear) has a flag 'clear' which if omitted or true clears the current store.

If you omit clear or set it to true, the function seems to get stuck trying to find a record id that has been deleted already and errors out. If you set it to false, then the function works OK, but of course you end up just adding to the grid panel.

I got around this by using record.set(field,value) and then record.sync() to change individual values in the store rather than replacing the entire store.

For my case, the grid is complex with many custom fields, so it was actually easier to just recreate it each time but I guess I was being lazy

Thread Participants: 1