Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johnnietheblack is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Is there a way to use a custom gradient in a button component?

Unanswered: Is there a way to use a custom gradient in a button component?

Ive been trying to use a custom gradient (with different settings than what the sencha-button-ui @mixin supplies).

However, I haven't been able to override the gradient that any of the ui settings end up throwing in there.

Things I've tried:

1. giving the button a cls setting. However, this was overridden by either the default ui config, or the ui config that I tried to apply.

2. creating a new ui with the sencha-button-ui mixin, and then overriding THOSE rules with my own gradient. still nothing

It seems crazy that I can't simply tell the button exactly what I want it to look like...am I missing something?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Anything that comes after @import the button it should overwrite styles that have been generated. If not you can try to add the !important flag in your CSS.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1