Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vkryachko is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Global scroll for dataview

Unanswered: Global scroll for dataview

Hi, I am writing a view which has a vertical layout and has a custom template view at the top, and a scrolable dataview at the bottom with autopaging plugin.

PHP Code:
    config: {

layout'vbox',

scrollabletrue,

items: [
        {

xtype'mycustomview' // it is a container that has a complex layout

},
        {

xtype'dataview',

store'SomeStore',

itemTpl'my template'

scrollable: {

direction'vertical',

directionLock'true'

},
        }
      ]

So as you can see I have scrollable twice, which works bad on small screens, because when you scroll down to the dataview, the upper view is not visible, and it is really hard to scroll to the top(you have to drag at the edge of the screen to get to the top). Is there a way to place two views into one scrollable area?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

if the parent of the dataview is going to be scrollable, I would actually turn scroll off on the dataview. and remove scrollable on the dataview.

Or since you are using vbox layout on the parent, I would not allow the parent to be scrollable and let the items be scrollable.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar