Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Don Pipo is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Get scripts from Loader.setPath() into minified build package

Answered: Get scripts from Loader.setPath() into minified build package

Hello everyone,

I have a small library which I need for my apps which I get into my app with the following code:

Code:
    Ext.Loader.setPath({    'Ext': 'sdk/src',
        'MyLib': 'smalllibrary/src'
    });
    After that I use the library like this:

Code:
    controllers: [        
        'MyLib.app.SomeSpecialController'
    ]
    This works fine in normal production. But when I run "sencha app build package" and open my index.html I get the following error (console output in Chrome):

HTML Code:
    http://127.0.0.1:8888/app/controller/MyLib/app/SomeSpecialController.js 404 (Not Found)
    Now the path to "SomeSpecialController" is appended to the standard "app/controll/" instead of using "smalllibrary/src". (Additionally the whole library isn't included in the minified build package.)

Any idea how to change that?

Thank you,
    Pipo

2. Solved the problem(?).

If you use "sencha app build package" every code within "//<debug>" and "//</debug> will be excluded. My Loader.setPath() was within those tags. Couldn't find an explanation in the docs for that.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Don Pipo is on a distinguished road

Solved the problem(?).

If you use "sencha app build package" every code within "//<debug>" and "//</debug> will be excluded. My Loader.setPath() was within those tags. Couldn't find an explanation in the docs for that.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar