Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    fily55 is on a distinguished road

Default JSDuck Documentation Ext.panel.Panel not found

JSDuck Documentation Ext.panel.Panel not found

Hey guys,

I'm trying to use JSDuck for documenting my code. I am getting a warning saying "Class Ext.panel.Panel not found" when creating the documentation. My class extends Ext.panel.Panel, is it possible to be able to click this in the hierarchy tab to view the documentation for Ext.panel.Panel? Just like you can do in the sencha docs.

Any help appreciated.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

You should be able to link using: {@link Ext.panel.Panel}

Have you read this article?
    https://github.com/senchalabs/jsduck/wiki/Guide

Also:
    http://vimeo.com/33465319

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

That's not exactly what I'm looking for. I want to make the Ext.panel.Panel a link to its documentation. I guess what I'm saying is I want to include the documentation for Ext.panel.Panel in my own.
    untitled.JPG

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Since the documentation is built from code, you would have to include our code, but I am not sure if it would link to it directly or create a new category. You may have to play around with this, or present your question in the thread created by the author:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?119667

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Ok cool. Thanks very much for the help.

Thread Participants: 1