Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    badkneecap is on a distinguished road

I downloaded and I'm still having trouble. I must be missing something simple. I download the file. I have a directory called "Websites/Sencha/CityBars". I put the file into this directory. I then open Architect and open the file in that location. I update my Yelp key. In the application properties, I change the Name to "CityBars" (previously it was MyApp). The AppFolder is "apps". In my project settings, I change my URL Prefix to "http://localhost/sencha/CityBars/". In IIS, I have localhost pointing to "/Websites/". When I compile and run, I get the list of bars. When I click, I get an error: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'push' of undefined"

I have got to be doing something wrong. Can it have something to do with the fact that I am using the trial version?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

this will have something to do with it not finding detailPanel with the controller ref

detailCard: '#detailCard'

so it would need to have an id of 'detailCard'
    https://github.com/SenchaArchitect/C...lPanel.js#L101
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Phil, I'm so confused. I have no idea what your last comment means. I'm simply trying to download the project and get it to run. Now it seems that you are asking me to change code? I thought Architect does this for me (most of the coding)? When I look at the code you linked to and look at it in my editor, that line looks the same. And it's also read only. Again, I'm totally confused, frustrated and ready to quit and find another product.

Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Your right.

I downloaded and fixed the 2 issues

http://cl.ly/163f0n3w3i011M201h1U
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ssrvas is on a distinguished road

Thanks Phil. The latest downloaded code [citybars442]works when displaying the Details page. Can you please provide details on what are 2 issus you fixed from tutorial documentation perspective.

Also the details page loads fine and map also loads fine. But from second time onwards getting the Error Result of expression 'map' [null] is not an Object. Can you please explain what is causing this?

Thanks for the help.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Actually, I'm having the same problem. It takes me to the map, but when I go back and try another location, I start getting errors again.

Also, check the "details". None seem to come up for me. I wasn't sure if it's because there are no details, or if because there was a problem.

Vote Rating

Argh! I have like 400 versions of this application. Updating the really really old one left some bugs I had fixed.

This was a mistake
    Code:
    Next, add four controller references. In Config, find the References property. Click the add button on the right under Value ("+") to add the first controller reference. When prompted name it dataList and set its selector to #dataList. Add three additional controller references using the same technique, as follows:
    Name the third reference mainNav and set its selector to #mainNav.
    The 3rd ref should have a selector of 'mainnav' (no # and all lower)
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Vote Rating

we'll be fixing this soon with each example having it's own github repo
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect