Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vtu is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Menu item show method out of place

Unanswered: Menu item show method out of place

Hi I'm trying to create a tree like structure menu. If I search for a menu item it hides all of the menu items and is suppose to only show the menu item I'm searching for and its parent menu items. The issue I have is if I hide all of the menu items than show a child menu items and its parents. The child menu item shows itself on the screen and out of place. I have to hover over the parent menu item one or two items before the child menu item shows up in the correct place which is to the right side of the parent menu item. I've tried saving the menuitem and its parent menuitems in a list so that I can call the show method on the items going down the hierarchy (parent->child). I've also tried doing doLayout and doComponentLayout. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Is this something custom you are developing yourself, or is a based on an example?

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1