Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    reg.phipps is on a distinguished road

I'd like to see a simple Architect 2 example of an application which allows a user to log into Facebook and then showed their profile picture and name. I've searched the forums and found bit and pieces about login to face book but no complete examples of doing it. I found one example which I think you ported from touch to Architect 2 (https://github.com/SenchaArchitect/Facebook) which has a FB login view but does not do anything after putting in a user name and password. I think this type of example would be really useful and would add value to what is already a great tool, I hope you agree.
    -->

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by reg.phipps View Post
    I'd like to see a simple Architect 2 example of an application which allows a user to log into Facebook and then showed their profile picture and name. I've searched the forums and found bit and pieces about login to face book but no complete examples of doing it. I found one example which I think you ported from touch to Architect 2 (https://github.com/SenchaArchitect/Facebook) which has a FB login view but does not do anything after putting in a user name and password. I think this type of example would be really useful and would add value to what is already a great tool, I hope you agree.
    Check out JogWithFriends.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team
    -->

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    reg.phipps is on a distinguished road

Aaron, thanks I'll check it out I saw it earlier and was going to check it out but before I got round to looking at that example I had a problem with the FriendUpdates example and posted a thread "Can't get FriendUpdates Example to work" in the Sencha Architect 2.x: Help & Discussions forum. Maybe you could take a look at this issue if you get a chance thanks.
    Here is the link to the post
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?243275-Can-t-get-FriendUpdates-Example-to-work&p=889720#post889720
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    milomed is on a distinguished road

Default Photo gallery with Architect, how to?

Photo gallery with Architect, how to?

Ho build a photo gallery with Architect like this?

http://superdit.com/2011/08/20/creat...-sencha-touch/
    -->

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    denisputnam is on a distinguished road

Default Access to data in other components

Access to data in other components

I would like to see more examples of how to get access to other components and their data. For example, how to read/see the data from two different tabs. In general, it would be good to see examples of how to get the "handles" of other components so that one can query them or set their attributes from one component to another. I would also like to see these examples in Architect since it forces you to use the MVC paradigm, which a lot of your examples don't follow.
    -->

Sencha Premium Member TDroenner's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    TDroenner is on a distinguished road

I would like to see how to integrate this
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...light=tiny+mce

as a component in SA2
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kaushalkumar is on a distinguished road

A sample J2EE application development (along with the process of development with several developers) using Architect and extjs
    -->

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    thejonz is on a distinguished road

Default Specify a custom xtype for plugin support

Specify a custom xtype for plugin support

I would like to be able to use Sencha Architect Touch to specify a xtype.

For example - if I could specify the xtype of an Ext.field in a Ext.form.FieldSet using the property window then it would be much easier to use a plugin.

Of course, it would be REALLY nice to be able to edit the code in general but specifying a xtype would really help.
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nakamoto9999 is on a distinguished road

Default Touch Style from Sencha Touch samples

Touch Style from Sencha Touch samples

Hi,
    I would like to convert this app from Sencha Touch to Sencha Arch.. Anyone already done this? Is it available for download? If not, how can I convert this?
    Regards
    -->

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by thejonz View Post
    I would like to be able to use Sencha Architect Touch to specify a xtype.

For example - if I could specify the xtype of an Ext.field in a Ext.form.FieldSet using the property window then it would be much easier to use a plugin.

Of course, it would be REALLY nice to be able to edit the code in general but specifying a xtype would really help.
    This feature is coming in Architect 2.2 and will be called createAlias.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team
    -->