Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Broonix is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: x-body applied even with scopeResetCss = true

Unanswered: x-body applied even with scopeResetCss = true

I'm trying to upgrade from 4.0.1 to 4.0.7 or 4.1.0. In 4.0.1 using scopeResetCss = true caused ExtJs to not apply x-body to the body tag of my HTML.

When I upgrade this is applied and overrides all the CSS I already have.

Is there anyway to disable this from happening? even ext-all-scoped.css has this issue.

I'm loading ext as follows:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/ext-4.0.7/ext-all.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">
            Ext.scopeResetCSS = true;
        </script>
    I also tried:
    Code:
    <script>Ext = {buildSettings:{"scopeResetCSS": true }};</script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/ext-4.0.7/ext-all.js"></script>

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Try using: extjs/resources/css/ext-all-scoped.css

Scott.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Greendrake is on a distinguished road

Exclamation

Bump!
    This worked in 4.0.x
    I now want to embed an ExtJS widget in an old website and I get CSS styles screwed up because x-body class gets applied to BODY.

Sencha - Services Team arthurakay's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough

Can anyone confirm the last version of ExtJS in which this actually works as expected?

The earliest version I have is 4.0.4, and it doesn't work. Having that knowledge will help me track down the issue (or explanation).
    Arthur Kay
    Developer Relations Manager, Sencha Inc.

Twitter | Sencha Chicago User Group

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Greendrake is on a distinguished road

I've just checked an existing application written on version 4.0.7 where scoped CSS seemingly works, but I still see x-body class applied to BODY. For some lucky reason it did not screw up styles in that particular application which made me think that x-body wasn't there.

That makes me think that there was probably never an ExtJS version where x-classes were not applied to BODY and HTML when using CSS scoping .

Sencha - Services Team arthurakay's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Greendrake View Post
    That makes me think that there was probably never an ExtJS version where x-classes were not applied to BODY and HTML when using CSS scoping .
    That's what I was wondering about.

As far back as I can see, that looks to be the case.

For some lucky reason it did not screw up styles in that particular application which made me think that x-body wasn't there.
    Can you elaborate more on the specific styles that are causing issues? As in components/layouts that are not acting as you believe they should in a scoped CSS environment?
    Arthur Kay
    Developer Relations Manager, Sencha Inc.

Twitter | Sencha Chicago User Group