Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vp2 is on a distinguished road

Default Not able to generate the all-classes.js /How to do the packaging?

Not able to generate the all-classes.js /How to do the packaging?

Hi,

I am trying to create a package for android. I am on XP and using SenchaTools V2 (as v2 has fix for packaging on windows).

I have tried 2 options.
    1) Since we have app developed on sencha architect, I tried the deploy button, but that gives me an error.

C:\Program Files\SenchaArchitect>cd "C:/DotNet_CR103918/bco/PAMobile/" C:\Program Files\SenchaArchitect>sencha & sencha package packager.json [31m[1m[WARN] The current working directory (C:\Program Files\SenchaArchitect) is not a recognized Sencha SDK or application folder. Running in backwards compatible mode.[22m[39m Sencha Command v2.0.0 Beta Copyright (c) 2012 Sencha Inc. usage: sencha COMMAND [ARGS] The available commands are: build build a JSB project create bootstrapdata generate boostrap data create jsb generate a minimal JSB project for an app create locale generate a template locale file from source create manifest generate classes manifest package package your Touch web app into a native bundle slice theme slice a custom theme's images for IE See 'sencha help COMMAND' for more information on a specific command. [31m[1m[ERROR] The current working directory (C:\Program Files\SenchaArchitect) is not a recognized Sencha SDK or application folder[22m[39m Error copying webapp// to build//My Application.app/webapp/ Failed to package application

2) Tried using the command line by following the guideline here (http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/building). I am able to generate the app.jsb3 file. But when I run the command (From my app directory) "
    sencha build -p app.jsb3 -d ./"
    for generating the all-classes.js, it doesn't give me an error but the file is never being generated.

This is the blocking point at this moment. Can some one help on this?

I have no success by following both the ways, is there anything I am missing here?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vp2 is on a distinguished road

Any One please?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

While you built your application in Architect your going to get the best answers in the SDK Tools forum.

http://www.sencha.com/blog/behind-se...build-process/
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1