Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    fdp is just really nice fdp is just really nice fdp is just really nice fdp is just really nice fdp is just really nice

Default How to be listed in Sencha App Gallery?

How to be listed in Sencha App Gallery?

Hi Sencha people,

I just submitted my first app made with ST2 (and PhoneGap) to the Apple store (and Android store soon).

I would like to be listed in Sencha App Gallery http://www.sencha.com/apps/

Please may you give me directions about that?

Thanks, regards!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    fdp is just really nice fdp is just really nice fdp is just really nice fdp is just really nice fdp is just really nice

Thanks for the link,

I did a submit more then a week ago, is there someone that could give me an ETA to be listed in Sencha App Gallery?

Regards.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Please any news? I would like to be listed in your family

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I'm waiting since 1 month for a reply, and for the App to be listed in your gallery...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough shepsii is a jewel in the rough

Hey fdp,

This looks like an area where sencha aren't being proactive with their user base.

Put a link in this thread and I'm sure some people (me included) will check it out.

Thread Participants: 1