Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Sbui503 is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha SDK Plugin Needed

Sencha SDK Plugin Needed

Hello,

I wanted to ask if someone can help me create a plugin for TapIt Mobile Advertising's SDK to Integrate with Sencha. We want Sencha users to be able to monetize using Tapit mobile network.

We have had strong demand for it, and tech resources are pretty backed up.

If anyone is willing to do it, I would be happy to give them $2,000 of marketing for his/her app in exchange.

TapIt currently has about 10,000 sites and apps plugged into the platform, and would like to make our SDK easier to integrate for IOS/Android Developers using Sencha.

Thanks again -

Cheers - Si Bui
    Tapit.com

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

You may also want to visit:
    http://www.sencha.com/support/services/
    http://www.senchadevs.com/

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I have when to the site listed below and enter in the info, still no reponse from both page. Let me know what I can do, to get these thing moving.

Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I may take a bit since it close to the holidays .. but the other factor may be your offer of market shares instead of payment.

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Great, lets set up a call and discuss this, would you be free some time this week after the holidays?

Vote Rating

Sorry for the misunderstanding .. I was not offering my services, just commenting on a possible reason for your delayed response.

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar