Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jimmychu0807 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Generating native iOS app in Sencha Touch 2

Unanswered: Generating native iOS app in Sencha Touch 2

I am new to Sencha touch 2 and is consider using it to build my next iOS app.

1. Specifically, I followed the getting started guide here, got the 1st app running in the local web server. Then I tried to package the simple app in iOS native format using:
    Code:
    sencha app build native
    The app is built and iOS simulator is successfully called up, but it stayed in the appLoading Indicator status instead of going to app.js and start other activities.

Is there anything wrong w. the thing I do here? I also want to be more specific but I don't know where the app log is also.

2. In general, am I supposed able to use the above method to wrap every examples in the sencha-touch example directory to native iOS apps? I tried doing it and seems the app/build paths all go haywire.

Thanks a lot!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Usually means there is a JS error if it stops there.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1