Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    gameboy87 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: ComboBox help !

Answered: ComboBox help !

The Combo box data(nearly 100) are loaded from a json file. After Loading, the last value set is queried from DB and is set in the combo box. Now, if the combo box is clicked, why the combo box doesn't show the DB value as highlighted in the listed values ? This is a major bug in ExtJS I guess...

Please help !

2. I understood your question. Are you saying that is is still not selected in the latest version?

Scott.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Are you saying that after you *select* an item, the *selected item* is not *highlighted* in the dropdown area?

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I believe this was a bug that was addressed in a recent release. Please see if this still exists in
    4.1.1 RC2
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-Now-Available

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

When a DB value say 50th item was set, this value was not shown as Highlighted or doesn't scroll near to the 50th item list in the First click of the combo-box(when the value is again to be changed). If the Combo-box is clicked again, the item is shown as highlighted and it is scrolled to the 50th item in the list....

This was my question.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I understood your question. Are you saying that is is still not selected in the latest version?

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Let me try out with the new Release & reply ASAP !

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

The data was set first and the set of values(100) were loading. But now, after the list of values was loaded the previous was set and now works like charm !

NOTE: With previous Release I tried.

Thanks !

Thread Participants: 2