Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    pbienick is on a distinguished road

Default Update to utils.rb

Update to utils.rb

The Theming Guide still mentions a bug about having to modify line 62 of utils.rb. If the fix is just 1 line of code, can't this get fixed for the next release?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    silcreval is on a distinguished road

Default Great work!

Great work!

Great work on this release. Muuuuuch better....

This fixed a horrendous issue I was having with switching tab panels, causing windows to lock up, etc, etc. Now works really well.

Thanks - keep up the excellent work!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Aurélien Warnon is on a distinguished road

Any news about EXTJSIV-5149 ?

It's a really painful one, we are about to upgrade our app to 4.1.1 and it's been a blocker for weeks.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

This is still open, but it is being looked at.

Scott.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    polaris01 is on a distinguished road

Do you know if EXTJSIV-6089 is one of the first issues being looked at for 4.2?

It's the only show stopper for me at the moment.

Keep up the good work!

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

It is slated for 4.2 .. not sure if it is "one of the first" .. but important.

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ne0vincent is on a distinguished road

Default grouping features

grouping features

Code:
    startCollapsed: true,
    this parameters doesn't work. All grouping are expanded.

Edit: I found a solution : http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...438#post838438 . But RC2 seems bugged too

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Bob Wilson is on a distinguished road

Default Drag & drop proxy ghost icon bug

Drag & drop proxy ghost icon bug

Hi all,

This bug seems to be around since a few versions according to a quick search.
    The ghost proxy icon is not reset properly after an invalid drag event.

Here is a screenshot with 4.1.1 RC2.
    Regards.

PS : my code is a bit too large to be posted here, but I can post it if required.

Edit1 : tested with IE7, IE8; IE9, Chrome 20.0.1132.47 (ouch)
    Edit2 : sorry, not sure where to post this... I already double post it because I made a mistake, using the thread 4.1.1RC1 instead of 4.1.1 RC2.
    Attached Images

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wufpack_jack is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by wufpack_jack View Post
    No, I haven't created an official bug report. I didn't take the time to do it yet because it would be time consuming to fully document my scenario because my configuration is complex - I have to cover a lot of corner cases for missing data. Guess I should though...

I had to experiment a lot to figure out what to use for a missing value in a series, e.g. NaN, -1, 0, MAX_INT, etc. Some of these worked and some didn't. I didn't see any documentation that said what to do for missing data - the chart widget doesn't seem to handle the case well. And I'm guessing something changed between 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 in this area.
    I found the problem. I was specifying a convert function for the chart store to a variable with an undefined value in some cases. It worked fine in 4.1.0 rc3, but in 4.1 release, it did not work. Even after I assigned the variable to a function, it still didn't work unless I coded the function to convert my string values to numbers explicitly. The store didn't seem to consistently auto-convert strings to numbers for Numeric series. So in short, it looks like the newer code requires the user to do the string to number conversions.

Vote Rating
    wemerson.januario will become famous soon enough

please rc3 or final release! I can not use setZoom in my charts. thks
    Wemerson Januario
    Twitter:
    @januariocoder
    Email: wemerson.januario@gmail.com

Ext JS Developer