Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    geek0r is on a distinguished road

Default 4.1.1 RC 2: Theme / Layout broken

4.1.1 RC 2: Theme / Layout broken

I've just taken a quick test with 4.1.1 RC2. Performance seems a better ... But our layout is broken! It seems the heights of each "row" within a form has changed. So basically every form we're using is broken that way. The elements do no fit into the fieldsets anymore. With 4.0.7 it works!

Broken.jpg

Info: We're using the absolute form layout with the gray theme which is compiled as scoped version.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough

I had an issue with fieldset padding when I switched from 4.0.7 to 4.1. I'm not sure if this is the same issue you are having, but I had to add the following css override to fix the padding.

Code:
    .x-fieldset {
        padding: 0 10px;
    }

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    geek0r is on a distinguished road

@droessner: Thanks! I tried this. In some situations it does help. But mostly not ...

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Can you please create a bug report using this template:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...o-report-a-bug

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by scottmartin View Post
    Can you please create a bug report using this template:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...o-report-a-bug

Regards,
    Scott.
    Yes, please try to get the details to us so we have a hope to get it fixed for GA.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"