1. #1
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Berne, Switzerland
    Posts
    714
    Vote Rating
    42
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

      0  

    Default [4.1.1rc2] wrong version?

    [4.1.1rc2] wrong version?


    I just downloaded the latest version and checked with my app. Everything seems to be fine. Except the version returned by
    Code:
    Ext.getVersion('core').version = "4.1.1.1rc"
    So I don't know if the string or the zip is incorrect. Can you please advise?

  2. #2
    Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,511
    Vote Rating
    176
    dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by ingo.hefti View Post
    I just downloaded the latest version and checked with my app. Everything seems to be fine. Except the version returned by
    Code:
    Ext.getVersion('core').version = "4.1.1.1rc"
    So I don't know if the string or the zip is incorrect. Can you please advise?
    Indeed

    I noticed that when I adjusted this for the next milestone. Is this causing an issue? Perhaps there is a work around or you could edit that value in your copy just for this RC.
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

    Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

    "Use the source, Luke!"

  3. #3
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Berne, Switzerland
    Posts
    714
    Vote Rating
    42
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

      0  

    Default


    no, no! absolutely no problem for me. I was just wondering if the zip-file, that I downloaded from your RC2 announcement page, had the correct version (or better, the correct content) or not...

  4. #4
    Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,511
    Vote Rating
    176
    dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by ingo.hefti View Post
    no, no! absolutely no problem for me. I was just wondering if the zip-file, that I downloaded from your RC2 announcement page, had the correct version (or better, the correct content) or not...
    Glad to hear - the sure way to verify that you have the right zip is the folder it contains: "extjs-4.1.1-rc2".
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

    Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

    "Use the source, Luke!"

  5. #5
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Berne, Switzerland
    Posts
    714
    Vote Rating
    42
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by dongryphon View Post
    the sure way to verify that you have the right zip is the folder it contains: "extjs-4.1.1-rc2".
    that's what I have! thanks!!

Thread Participants: 1