Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Default [4.1.1rc2] wrong version?

[4.1.1rc2] wrong version?

I just downloaded the latest version and checked with my app. Everything seems to be fine. Except the version returned by
    Code:
    Ext.getVersion('core').version = "4.1.1.1rc"
    So I don't know if the string or the zip is incorrect. Can you please advise?

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by ingo.hefti View Post
    I just downloaded the latest version and checked with my app. Everything seems to be fine. Except the version returned by
    Code:
    Ext.getVersion('core').version = "4.1.1.1rc"
    So I don't know if the string or the zip is incorrect. Can you please advise?
    Indeed

I noticed that when I adjusted this for the next milestone. Is this causing an issue? Perhaps there is a work around or you could edit that value in your copy just for this RC.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

no, no! absolutely no problem for me. I was just wondering if the zip-file, that I downloaded from your RC2 announcement page, had the correct version (or better, the correct content) or not...

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by ingo.hefti View Post
    no, no! absolutely no problem for me. I was just wondering if the zip-file, that I downloaded from your RC2 announcement page, had the correct version (or better, the correct content) or not...
    Glad to hear - the sure way to verify that you have the right zip is the folder it contains: "extjs-4.1.1-rc2".
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dongryphon View Post
    the sure way to verify that you have the right zip is the folder it contains: "extjs-4.1.1-rc2".
    that's what I have! thanks!!

Thread Participants: 1