Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    german.larrosa is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Panel´s height doesn´ adjust its height dynamically

Unanswered: Panel´s height doesn´ adjust its height dynamically

Hi,

I have defined a textField and a list both inside a panel (the panel has its scroll property set to 'vertical' and the list has its scroll property set to false).
    I am using this kind of configuration since I need both components (textfield and list) be scrolled at the same time.

My problem is being giving when the list´s store is updated, in this case I suppose that the panel´s height should be modified automatically but it doesn´t.

I have tried using the following approaches without success:

panel.childrenChange = true
    panel.doComponentLayou()

Any help ?

Thanks in advance.
    German.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

When you say list, are you referring to a grid? You want the parent panel to grow with the records in the grid?

typo? .. childrenChanged / doComponentLayout()

Scott.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

Have you configured the grid with a height?

Thread Participants: 2