Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi porno internet sitemiz olan ve sex tarzi bir site olan sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir.
Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.
A grid that works with various models opening windows with the related model in another grid or something like that will be useful to have in MVC, and if can be for Sencha Architect will help people new to the framework.
Originally Posted by loiane
Another example implemented!
This example also demonstrates how to use plugins inside Sencha Architect 2.
Yes, it is very nice job. I bought Sencha Architect week ago, and would really like to see more tutorials, videos, examples. Most of the existing resources cover hand coding and are not suited for Architect very well. Since we (users) pay for the license I would expect some more resources to sohw haw can I use a product. Below are few examples/requests which probabyl help every newbie
- full SQLite application (including all SQLite side scripting and preparation), and showing relational CRUD operations (ie. Parent-Child related tables)
- addin 3rd party plugins, components, extansion whatever to Architect
- example of business app (i.e dealing with remote MySQL) in two versions: iPhone and Android. Showing any differences in development and deployment
- examples of implementing Sencha Architect project into CMS system (ie. Joomla, Drupal)
- example on how to import (if possible) existing hand coded examples into Architect. BTW this is one of the features which sould be automated and implemented in the next release of Architect