Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    SantaBarbarian is on a distinguished road

Are the Ext 2.2 threads no longer read or do I need to post in a different location?

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

You either need to change templates.cell in the prototype or in your instance, but there is no need to do both.

Do you mean you can select text, but you can't copy it or can't you even select text?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    You either need to change templates.cell in the prototype or in your instance, but there is no need to do both.

Do you mean you can select text, but you can't copy it or can't you even select text?
    First of all, thanks for the response. I hope that this helps clarify.

I am able to select entire rows (say rows 1-10) in a grid (the cells in each row contain text), then I hit ctr-c to copy but I am unable to paste to say notepad.

It is pasted into my grid as follows:

Code:
        var grid = new Ext.grid.GridPanel({
        viewConfig: {
            templates: {
                cell: new Ext.Template(
                    '<td class="x-grid3-col x-grid3-cell x-grid3-td-{id} x-selectable {css}" style="{style}" tabIndex="0" {cellAttr}>',
                    '<div class="x-grid3-cell-inner x-grid3-col-{id}" {attr}>{value}</div>',
                    '</td>'
                )
            }
        },
            store: store,
            columns: columns

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

This change makes text selectable. That means you have to select it using mouse drag and not by selecting multiple rows.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thank you for clearing up my misconception. Is there a way to make a selectable portion of the contents of a grid copyable so that it can be pasted elsewhere?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    gleskinen is on a distinguished road

The code worked in IE 8 but did not work in FF 3.6.3. Am I missing something?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Perhaps that is why it didn't work for me - I'm using firefox 3.6.3.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Radha.kancharla is on a distinguished road

I am using a basic grid along with gridPlugin for checkboxes in my page.
    In one of my column have hyper links. So when ever I click on a link, checkbox gets selected and takes to that page.
    I am aware of GridPlugin uses CheckboxSelectionModel which is extended from RowSelectionModel.

Is there any work around to have CellSelectionModel and CheckboxSelectionModel?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

What I am trying (and failing so far) to accomplish is make it so that a user can copy and paste the contents of a grid to another window, excel file, etc.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    daiei27 is an unknown quantity at this point

There is an ExportToExcel plugin (name might be wrong) somewhere on this site to click a button and the table gets exported as Excel file. I have yet to use it, but was planning on trying it at some point. Sounds like you might be able to use that instead...

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar