Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Default [4.1.1 RC2] Sprite's el getHeight() returns 0

[4.1.1 RC2] Sprite's el getHeight() returns 0

I'm testing 4.1.1 RC2 in Chrome and have a sprite that I'm trying to get the height of. Sprite.el.getWidth() works as expected. Sprite.el.getHeight() returns 0.

Get NaN in Firefox. Again, width is ok

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

The same happens in 4.0.x, you should use the getBBox() method.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

The height/width being off from the pixels threw me. Used the surface's viewBoxShift.scale to adjust for it and was having a hard time finding the surface's left/top edge. Found I could use surface.bgRect.getX() and getY() and everything lines up perfect.

Any idea if surface.bgRect could be declared a public property in the API?

Thread Participants: 1