Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Farenji is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mystix View Post
    doesn't that put IE6 into quirksmode? which is the same as having no doctype declaration at all? or am i mistaken and it actually does make a difference?
    It makes a big difference. It puts IE6 into quirks mode but not other browsers like IE7 or Firefox, they will stay in standard compliance mode. IE6 just has too many issues with the standards compliant mode. It's such a crappy browser, I hate it. It's a shame that many people are still using it. If people just would upgrade to IE7 or switch to FF or Opera, it would make my life so much easier.

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by froggman2k View Post
    2- Most software packages like this offer support for past versions so that organizations who cannot upgrade have resources, even at a minimum documentation for past releases. Why isn't this available for Ext?
    if you're referring to archived copies of previous versions, then there's this:
    http://extjs.com/learn/Ext_Version_Archives

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    kneeraj is on a distinguished road

I can't download GroupHeaderPlugin.zip or GroupHeaderPlugin-widthfixed.zip. Can you please share the code here?

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by kneeraj View Post
    I can't download GroupHeaderPlugin.zip or GroupHeaderPlugin-widthfixed.zip. Can you please share the code here?
    Download using FF. IE chokes and dies with this forum's attachments.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    xud78 is on a distinguished road

Thx for u code!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    vizcano is on a distinguished road

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, i'm triying to fill the grid with a json, the json i get is

[code]
    {"myVisitas":[{"codigo":"XY009","nombre":"NU
    Attached Images

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

The data is there, but you can't see it, because the grid isn't large enough.
    You are forgetting to set the height of the grid (or set autoHeight:true).

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    vizcano is on a distinguished road

Thank you Condor, it works perfect

Now, i'm having another dificult, i'm trying to put a cellclick in a cell, it works fine, but when the grid is larger than the frame that is in, the first time i click the cell it change the view of the frame at shows the start of the grid like it was putting a focus on it, and then the rest of times it works perfect, you click and you get the response, there is any way to avoid it?

Thanks

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of Condor has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by vizcano View Post
    Now, i'm having another dificult, i'm trying to put a cellclick in a cell, it works fine, but when the grid is larger than the frame that is in, the first time i click the cell it change the view of the frame at shows the start of the grid like it was putting a focus on it, and then the rest of times it works perfect, you click and you get the response, there is any way to avoid it?
    You could try to use the cellmousedown event instead, but if that doesn't work you need to modify the selection model. Which selection model (Row, Cell, Checkbox) are you using?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Twain is on a distinguished road

Congratulations for all the contributors who make this usefull plugin.
    I