Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi porno internet sitemiz olan ve sex tarzi bir site olan sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir.
Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.
I've got several Radio buttons where I set the name so they properly act like radio buttons (only one in group can be true) but when I call getValue on radio buttons that clearly are not currently selected they always return true (e.g. they were previously selected but not now).
How can I get the boolean status of if it is currently selected or not?
The Radios we include in GXT have a logical value (that is, in a Java variable). Unfortunately, browsers don't provide any event on input elements to notify us when they have become unchecked, so we have no good way of updating the logical value when the input element becomes unchecked - say, when another radio input element with the same name is checked. This is especially true when mixing GXT Radios and regular radio input elements; it's possible to "steal" checkedness from the GXT Radio.
As a result, we require that you use a construct like a ToggleGroup to ensure that the logical value and the DOM value of the Radio and input element (respectively) are kept in sync. If you add all your radios to a ToggleGroup, you should find this to no longer be an issue.
Here is the practical problem with that solution; there is no way to know/remember that this has to be done. The widget has an API that does not work and then one has to 'know/remember' that they have to apply this workaround. I find this is the case with several GXT widgets/layouts, they have special behavior that isn't knowable given the API and then it doesn't work as expected at runtime.
I don't know what the ideal solution is, if as you say, it can't be fixed. However at a minimum the Javadocs should be noted of what you just explained.
Additionally as a suggestion Sencha might create a FAQ website where workaround examples could be shown and then a link in the Javadocs to the FAQ would be most helpful.