Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tho.teixeira is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Ext.Application error dinamically loading files

Answered: Ext.Application error dinamically loading files

Hello!

I'm building an app using Sencha Touch inside a Lotus Notes database and I'm experiencing a strange problem.
    I've managed to get the basic app to work perfectly until I tried to apply some MVC to it.
    While I was using only "app.js" file with all the code
    (models, views and etc.) inside it, it works normally. The problem happens when I try to split those things in separate files, and leaving the "app.js" file like below:

Code:
    Ext.Loader.setConfig({    enabled: true
    });

Ext.application({
        models: [
            'Requests'
        ],
        stores: [
            'ReqPending'
        ],
        views: [
            'ReqDetails',
            'MainPanel'
        ],
        name: 'DPAS',

launch: function() {

Ext.create('DPAS.view.MainPanel', {fullscreen: true});
        }

});

Then I got the following error:
    21-06-2012 18-00-35.jpg

I've noticed that the code automatically adds a parameter "_dc=1340303380364" while trying to load the file and this is causing an error 400 Bad Request.
    What should I do?
    I don't want to throw away MVC structure and have to deal with a terrible huge "app.js" file.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Your server cannot handle that? What web server are you using? Apache handles it fine for me. YOu can remove it by doing:

Code:
    Ext.Loader.setConfig({
        disableCaching : false
    });
    You can also try adding ?breakpoint to the url when you launch your app. This won't be an issue in production build as you won't be loading file dynamically.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Your server cannot handle that? What web server are you using? Apache handles it fine for me. YOu can remove it by doing:

Code:
    Ext.Loader.setConfig({
        disableCaching : false
    });
    You can also try adding ?breakpoint to the url when you launch your app. This won't be an issue in production build as you won't be loading file dynamically.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tho.teixeira is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your help, this solved the problem.
    I'm not using any web-server. The Sencha app is built inside a Lotus Notes database.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar