Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    hebr3 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: How to change url in jsonp proxy?

Answered: How to change url in jsonp proxy?

I define a jsonp proxy to read data out of iTunes, the url is
    http://itunes.apple.com/search?entity=album&term=... (... is the search string)
    It works for a given search string.

How can I set the url dynamically. I tried to use the beforeload event with store.setProxy, but I do not manage to replace the url in the network call.
    Is there an automatic way of passing parameters to the store/proxy so that the proxy handles the url extension?

Best regards
    hebr3

2. Have you tried using the setUrl method on the proxy?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried using the setUrl method on the proxy?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    hebr3 is on a distinguished road

I don't find the setUrl-method, does it really exist?

I did now
    Code:
        var p=this.getProxy().getInitialConfig();
        p.url = 'http://itunes.apple.com/search?entity=album&attribute=allArtistTerm&term='+searchValue;
        this.setProxy(p);

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Have you tried using the setUrl method on the proxy?
    I've searched the docs and haven't found a method named setUrl for proxies (or getUrl for the matter). If one does exist that'd be great.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

All properties in the config object in all classes get a setter and getter created. If you look at Ext.data.proxy.Server url is in the config object so it has a setUrl and getUrl method created for it. Ajax and JsonP proxy extends Server proxy, in buildRequest (where the url is used) it executes the getUrl which simply returns the _url propery that the setUrl will change so it should always update to use the new url.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    All properties in the config object in all classes get a setter and getter created. If you look at Ext.data.proxy.Server url is in the config object so it has a setUrl and getUrl method created for it. Ajax and JsonP proxy extends Server proxy, in buildRequest (where the url is used) it executes the getUrl which simply returns the _url propery that the setUrl will change so it should always update to use the new url.
    I understand assuming config options have mutators and accessors; I'm just saying that if there were documentation included for those getters and setters, and a majority does, then some questions like these could be prevented, at least for those users who turn to the docs before the forum.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    1984 is on a distinguished road

I was having the same problem and after few hours of try and errors and found a solution:

//get the store
    var store =Ext.getStore('myLittleStore');

//get the store proxy
    var proxy=store .getProxy();

//change the url
    proxy.setUrl('new url go here');

//re-load the store with new data
    store .load();

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi