Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    ilawai is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to select checkcolumn cells in a row when CheckboxModel column is selected

Unanswered: How to select checkcolumn cells in a row when CheckboxModel column is selected

Hi,
    I am new user of Extjs 4.1.1 version.
    My grid panel includes the following:
    selModel : Ext.create('Ext.selection.CheckboxModel'
    and several checkcolumns.
    I cant find a good solution to the following problems:
    I would like to select/deselect all cells in a row of type checkcolumns, when a user selects/deselects a checkbox in a CheckboxModel column of that row.

Another question:
    How to add a checkbox to a column header of type checkcolumn, and when it selected/deselected to select\deselect all cells in this column.

in addition i would like to mark all changes cell as dirty and update them later in the DB (after user would press update all).
    Last edited by ilawai; 24 Jun 2012 at 3:32 AM. Reason: another question

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Listen to the select event and set the value of that column's dataIndex to true so it's checked
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1