Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    JessyL is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Refused to set unsafe header "User-Agent"

Answered: Refused to set unsafe header "User-Agent"

Hello Sencha community!

First, i have to apologize my english, excuse me, i'm french, we can't be perfect

I have a problem with sencha Touch 2 at building, my application is working perfectly when i use sdk/microloader/development.js

But since i release my custom build via "sencha build", and use "sdk/sencha-touch.js", "all-classes.js" and "app.js" instead of the microloader, my app throw an error in the chrome debug console.

The error is "Refused to set unsafe header "User-Agent"', i searched the web to figure out where is the problem, but still don't have a solution.

The problem is, that the model is correctly loaded via store and proxy, and appear in my Ext.Panel, but not in my Ext.List (dataview).

I tried to unlink the dataview and the store, and load the list via myList.setRecord(myrecords), it works in development mode, but not in the production build.

Does anybody have an idea? I don't use specific headers to the jsonp request, just use the Sencha Touch MVC structure like in the documentation.

Details on the application:
    In my controller i try to find the user's geolocation, if i have it, i give it to my proxy, loading geo-located products around the user location, in my callback i set the records to all relatives views (blocks) in the current viewport

Thanks for your help!

.Jessy

2. I found a solution, but not a really good one.

When i load sdk/sencha-touch-all.js instead of sencha-touch.js it works.

That mean my all-classes.js didn't contains all the classes in need. Unfortunately the debugger don't tell me wich one.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Edit:

I commented all other views and other loads, my code now only update the dataview.List, i don't have the "header" error again, but the list still don't show up my products.

I'll try to edit the post title to be more explicit.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I found a solution, but not a really good one.

When i load sdk/sencha-touch-all.js instead of sencha-touch.js it works.

That mean my all-classes.js didn't contains all the classes in need. Unfortunately the debugger don't tell me wich one.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar