Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mikiyukkamwong is on a distinguished road

Default layout problem

layout problem

I have tried to upload my app to server, then using difference devices to load the web app e.g ipad, Andriod mobile, Nexus....
    I found some problems .
    when i used ipad to load the app.Almost everything was ok, the layout , the time to load data.....
    But when i used Nexus / Andriod mobile to load the app , i found that the layout was not good. >> the bottom area (include an button and a footer) disappeared.

Can architect resize the layout of an app base on the width and height / resolution of a particular device??

or What can be done to make every device displaying the same layout ??

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

We have plans to improve the multi device support (running one application for many different devices) but at this point your best bet is to develop separate applications.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mikiyukkamwong is on a distinguished road

As you said that you have plans to improve the multi device support , so would you mind to tell me the timeline for the plans ?? I would like to know how long do I need to wait for ??

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

We are still trying to figure out a good solution to the problem.

One that allows you the flexibility of using the same application but looking at it in different device form factors/formats.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1