Answers
    Vote Rating
    kenono is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Colour of Back Button in Navigation View

Unanswered: Colour of Back Button in Navigation View

I'm using a navigation view in my application, which has a black look throughout. My issue is that the back button within my color scheme is not at all very distinctive, it's hard to see the outline of the button itself. Indeed, the bottom half of the button is barely visible (see image).

IMG_0393.PNG
    I can't seem to figure out the SASS variable or CSS needed to change the colour of this button, or to make it more distinct.
    My question is how may I make this button more visible?

This is some of the relevant SASS code I have for my application:

Code:
    $body-bg-color: #000; 
    $base-color: #000;
    $base-gradient: 'glossy';
    $toolbar-gradient: 'glossy';

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I would create a new ui based on the back ui in SASS. You can configure what the back button via the backButton config on the navigationBar config on the navigation view.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1