Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    JessyL is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: DataView.List not clickable in build

Answered: DataView.List not clickable in build

Hello Sencha Community!

I have a problem with the dataview.List component, the component actually show my items, but click event is not triggerable.

It works perfectly in development mode (using Ext.Loader, microloader/development.js), but can't even works in build (test and production).

I tried to add the event in the {config} of my controller, or in the initialize function of it, still don't works, i just can't find where is the problem with the build.

More details:
    I load the list in a container via xlink
    In the debugger console i have a error "Refused to set unsafe header "User-Agent", i don't think the problem come from here
    In my build html, i load sdk/sencha-touch-all.js instead of sdk/sencha-touch.js, unfortunately the sencha classes my app use are not exported at building.
    I have another component (panel) which, on click, fire the "click" event on the first item of the List, that one works fine, the item is clicked and the app handle it correctly

I create a jsFiddle with the classes i think you'll need to view: http://jsfiddle.net/r8Pw9/

Many thanks for your help.

.Jessy

2. I resolved my problem, i just rewrite the app to load the mvc architecture as it should do (controller, model, view) and it works.

I think the problem was the view was loaded before the store, can't figure out why

If another person is experimenting the same issues, try to be sure your view is loaded after the proxy, embed the view via "requires" in the direct parent and not in the main app, and if it still don't works, add the List in the initialize function of the parent (via this.add({'myalias'}))

.Jessy

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    JessyL is on a distinguished road

I resolved my problem, i just rewrite the app to load the mvc architecture as it should do (controller, model, view) and it works.

I think the problem was the view was loaded before the store, can't figure out why

If another person is experimenting the same issues, try to be sure your view is loaded after the proxy, embed the view via "requires" in the direct parent and not in the main app, and if it still don't works, add the List in the initialize function of the parent (via this.add({'myalias'}))

.Jessy